- The Lifesaving Society of Canada. A not for profit organisation that provides lifesaving services throughout Canada.
- American based private organisation that provides professional lifesaving services in the USA.
- International Association of Dive Rescue Specialists - A nonprofit organization for professional water rescue and recovery personnel. The organization provides information, technical support and resources for water rescue teams worldwide. Established in 1979, this organization is supported by members, emergency response teams and corporations.
- Dive Rescue International - The leader in water rescue, recovery and underwater investigation training for public safety personnel in North America. Dive Rescue International also provides services including equipment sales, service and technical support.
- The International Lifesaving Federation (ILS) is the world authority for drowning prevention and lifesaving sport. ILS leads, supports and collaborates with national and international organisations engaged in drowning prevention, water safety, water rescue, lifesaving, lifeguarding and lifesaving sport.
- Western Australian Swimming Association.
- FINA, the Federation Internationale de Natation, is the world governing body for the five aquatic disciplines of swimming, diving, water polo, synchronised swimming and open water swimming.
- The Leisure Institute of Western Australia (Aquatics) is a non-profit organisation that has been providing support, professional development and networking opportunities for individuals who are involved in the aquatic industry throughout Western Australia for over 40 years.
- OnlineWA is your doorway to Western Australia's information and services including health, business, law, community, education, recreation, tourism, transport and bill payment. You can view the latest sports scores, local traffic or surf, what's on TV or at the cinema, news, weather and current events for WA.
- The Department of Sport and Recreation is the lead agency responsible for the implementation of government policy and initiatives in sport and recreation. A key role of the department is to contribute to the healthy lifestyle of Western Australians by increasing physical activity in the community through sport and recreation.
- Tourism Western Australia is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an attractive holiday, event, convention and incentive travel destination, nationally and overseas and enhancing the tourism industry, infrastructure and product base.
- Classic Paddle
Back to Top